Dx with kidney cancer. Suffer from multiple kidney stones. Currently have ureteral stint. Very painful. Take only Tylenol or Motrin. Scheduled for kidney removal next month. Would welcome any advice.
I am a 47 year old woman. I had a partial nephrectomy to remove a clear cell renal carcinoma on May 31 2022. This post is 3 days post-op. I have a medical background in the veterinary field and I take an interest in holistic medicine. A holistic approach, looking at familial factors, work related hazards, environmental correlation etc. I believe in a comprehensive history. A proper diagnostic path and appropriate treatment be it conventional or integrative. I am curious to hear others' risk assesment and path forward. I am open about my health. That is how we learn. I do not think you should do any self medicating without some type of guidence from an well qualified physician. I will debate qualifications. 10 heads are better than one. My favorite analogy is, "To a hammer everything is a nail." Share away...
My most recent MRI showed a small 1.7 cm solid neoplasm on the bottom of my right kidney. Went to see an Urologist. Said that it was 80% chance malignant and 20% benign. Told me I had 3 choices: watch, wait and keep check with CT scans, do an ablasion where they burn or freeze, and have robotic surgery where the surgeon only removes the tumor. Has anyone else been through this? I need some input. Thanks
has anyone ever heard of chemo that they put in your bladder and lock it in for 24 hrs and should be good for life??? I am very ulk and never had chemo..but much surgery due to type if cancer..
I have stage 4 renal cell carcinoma. But every blood panel I have done shows extremely high antinuclear antibodies. I have a lot of pain that seems like arthritis but so much attention is given my cancer that other things (like joint pain and very high antinuclear antibodies) kind of fall along the wayside. They say I might have rheumatism but aren’t sure. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
The significance of online communities lies in the emotional support and understanding they provide, empowering patients to express their concerns, fears, and triumphs without fear of judgment. Such platforms foster a sense of belonging and camaraderie, helping patients navigate the complexities of their conditions and treatment options.
Anxiety (Including GAD)