I don't officially have chronic pain, but my various illnesses are associated with pain. I'm thinking about asking my Dr for help with pain management bc it's just too much some days, mostly in my back bc that's where I'm most hypermobile ig


Hypermobility Syndromes

Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)

Myalgic encephalomyelitis/ Chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)

View all
  • chronicallyfab


    Have you considered Chiropractic care blended with sports medicine or physical therapy?

  • Fibrofoggirl


    I go to pain management dr. And he gave me tramadol it helps

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.