y'all I am literally so stupid. I used orajel without checking the ingredients and there was peppermint oil in it, something I have been deathly allergic to since I was 8 years old. now I have to go to the hospital and I don't want to! I am so dumb


Generalized pain

View all
  • monkey1


    It happens. Hopefully you feel better after going to the hospital.

  • ShaeJack21


    Its okay just read the ingredients form now on before you use anything else especially orally💕 I have several that are in so many common foods and oils. Please be sure you go in and get taken care of. Also have you tried taking and antihistamine as a precaution daily? I take Zyrtec nightly prescribed by my allergist and it has kept my allergies at bay very well so far. If you have a reaction while on it you can take another Zyrtec on the spot too.

    • wise


      oh yeah I take antihistamines daily and I took an extra dose and did a breathing treatment. I've never done this before but for some reason I just figured there wouldn't actually be peppermint oil in it! I'm just glad I didn't swallow any or I would've lost my airway and my poor partner would be stressed and traumatized

  • Catsareextra


    This happens to me all the time. It's a huge pain. Hope your feeling okay now though!

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.