How did you go about being diagnosed with hypermobility syndrome/EDS? Seeing a specialist? I don’t think my PCP would be able to do anything helpful but I don’t know where to start.

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)

Joint pain

Hypermobility Syndromes

View all
  • goblin49


    I had originally gone through rheumatology, which I know is successful for some people, but for me I couldn't find anyone who was super knowledgeable on hypermobility disorders. So I got a referral to a geneticist; hopefully I'll be able to get some answers there!

    • StanleytheCat


      Thank you! I’m worried I won’t be taken seriously since I haven’t had any dislocations - but I have long-standing multi-joint pain and some possibly related diagnoses, and would love a diagnosis/answers.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.