Is there a specialist I should see for my PCOS?

Diabetes Type 2 (T2D)

Polycystic Ovary (PCOS)

View all
  • Khrissy


    I'm seeing an ob/gyn (trying to get pregnant) and a pcos specialist

  • Zeee


    endocrinologist and obgyn

  • BRollins8


    They have specific doctors for pcos. Super helpful

  • SeektheMeek


    Not sure pcp stated at end of an appointment you probably get to PCOS and I’ve only been able to do some solo research following thread for ideas

  • BRollins8


    My reproductive Endocronologist has been a big help. See her every year. I’m on meds to help with certain things. I also have type 1 diabetes too

  • texasbees


    My endocrinologist is a goddess, I don’t see an obgyn anymore but instead go to my general care physician for my check ups!!

  • Dhadhu


    Wait their are pcos specialists??? I was just seeing my obgyn.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.