How do i know if my recent symptoms are RA. i also have Fibromyalgia symptoms. My hands are other body part are aching periodically similar to a Charlie horse but longer. Is this RA

Fibromyalgia (FM)

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

Chronic Generalized pain

View all
  • poodlelover28


    To me that sounds more like fibromyalgia pain but I'm not sure

  • Marjo


    Fibro is in hot spots. RA is located in joints of hands first. Also is detected in blood work. See a Rheumatologist

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.