Hey, I'm Elliott. I'm a teen with chronic pains that have yet to be diagnosed, but they have narrowed it down to things listed on my account. they think that all of those things together would be more accurate than finding one specific thing that only covers some of my problems. I'm in Minnesota, does anyone have any specialists you recommend to get a diagnosis?

Generalized pain

Anxiety (Including GAD)

Chronic Pain

View all
  • goblin49


    A lot of your things (eds, pots, anxiety/depression) are often comorbidities, so that makes sense they say it would be a combo! I would try to find genetic counseling if possible (the ehlers danlos society has a web page where you can look up local doctors for what you need!), and if that's not available I would try either rheumatology or a pain management clinic. Hope that helps!

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.