in your opinion, what's the best type of doctor to see for your worst condition?

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)

View all
  • UnluckyUnicorn


    For me my most helpful doctor has been my pcp. Even though she hasn’t gotten me all my diagnosis’ she has been the one pushing for the tests, sending the referrals and making sure they actually see me, making sure I get good treatment plans, and actually cares. I’m not sure which is my worst condition since they are all so connected but I do know I’d be much worse off and without any answers without my pcp.

  • Tomato


    Rheumatologist was very useful to rule out other diseases before giving me this diagnosis

  • hmm


    i went to a clinic that specializes in pain & pain management, and the doctor i saw there ended up being an EDS specialist (she has it herself too!) so if you're able to find one of those in your area, that's who i would recommend seeking out for treatment (if that's what you're looking for/in need of :) )

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.