Hi I'm a person with CFS and Fibro who can't work because of it. Does anyone know what benefits I'm entitled to? Btw I live in England.

Fibromyalgia (FM)

Myalgic encephalomyelitis/ Chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS)

View all
  • totheMAXwell


    I'd say PIP, it's personal independence payment. Good luck!

  • Deajmk


    PIP, universal credit and on there you can claim for sickness benefit. Xx

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.