I've had worsening symptoms my entire life, but haven't been able to see a genetic doctor yet bc the clinic she works at here doesn't accept patients with a history of addiction problems. my doctor diagnosed me tentatively with EDS but she's worried I might have marfans syndrome bc of my height.

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)

View all
  • SlothFan26


    Are you able to do genetic testing? I did mine online

    • leafeye


      no, I have no income and unstable housing

  • Old.Greg


    Mine was diagnosed in the rheumatology clinic at children's hospital, not sure where you live or if you have access to a rheumatologist but sometimes they do refer adults over to a children's hospital because of how many things they specialize in.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.