hey! I am "D", I have severe spinal stenosis. It is very painful. I cannot find a Dr. who will help due to my totally messed up medical records

Spinal Stenosis

Chronic Pain

Generalized pain

View all
  • Creakybones


    What about the Dr who diagnosed you? Can he help you?

  • krash


    here’s the doctor in Detroit on Mac Avenue he’s a very good back doctor he wanted me to have a back operation but I’m going to be 80 so I’m too old but you might want to check him out I’ll tell you he’s a very nice guy Dr. Randall Valera

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.