I’ll having trouble finding a therapist that feels they are qualified for my diagnosis any advice on finding one

Schizoaffective Disorder (SZA, SZD or SAD)

View all
  • Tony60


    I suggest trying to get recommendations through a psychiatrist or a social worker if you have access to one. You need someone who knows you and can tell who will fit your personality.

  • Or


    I use the website PsychologyToday, you can like filter them and look through them more detailed

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.