Daniel Souroujon, MD MPH
Dr. Souroujon began his career in the elite Mamram unit, where he gained experience in leading R&D data-oriented groups.
After studying for his BCompSc, he earned his MD and MPH from the Tel-aviv University.
of As VP Medical Data in K-Health, he oversaw all clinical aspects, data aspects and medical affairs - working with leading global medical institutions. Today he is working for the Israeli Ministry of Health, and as a stategic consultant to multiple digital-health startups, and is uniquely positioned between the medical, business and technology worlds, where he uses his experience to bridge gaps and innovate.
- Master of Public Health (MPH), The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences (BMedSc), The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Information Systems Data Engineer Diploma, Ministry of Economics, Israel.
- C4i Software Developer, Center of Computing and Information Systems (Mamram), Israeli Defense Forces.
Honors & Awards
- Dean’s list – Master of Public Health (of 2021,2022), The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Exemplary Medical Intern (of 2015), Meir Hospital, Clalit HMO.
- Magna Cum Laude & Dean’s list - Bachelor of Medical Sciences, The Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Citation for Outstanding Officer of the C4i Corps, Received by Commanding Major General Ami Shafran.
- Exemplary Cadet, Army Officer Training, Israeli Defense Force.
- MCI - Digital Health Sector lead - mentoring digital health startups in the commercialization stages.
- Israeli Government COVID-19 advisory committee, Digital Health advisor to the Minister of Science.
- Volunteer Physician at Terem Emergency Medical Center for Refugees and Fugitives.
- Co-founder - MamraMed - managing the community of Mamram alumni working in the health tech ecosystem.