What kind of specialists do you see?

Polycystic Ovary (PCOS)

View all
  • Angie


    Just my OB/GYN..

  • Lilac777


    Gynecologist (btw peeps if you have a gender preference for doctors it’s okay to ask I always get female doctors because they make me feel more comfortable and understood) also when I can afford it a therapist since pcos and pmdd definitely don’t mix well 😅

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.