Is there a specialist I could see for chronic knee pain?

Arthralgia, Arthropathy

Pain in joints of lower leg

View all
  • oneinchtallbigfoot


    i was referred to orthopedics but in my experience they didn’t really believe me because i was a minor. it’s just about finding the right doctors who will listen to you

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.