so i’m only 18 and really wanna look into getting medical marijuana but i have no idea how. do i ask my pcp or my pain clinic doctors? like i have no clue if any of them will be on board bc on my age and the fact that they’re pediatric doctors. where should i look/who do i ask?

Fibromyalgia (FM)

View all
  • Lolita


    Start by asking your pcp about CBD products. I think that every state has different regulations regarding marijuana treatment. Your pcp should know what to do. Trust me, you’re not the first patient to ask him for CBD

  • JustRachelle


    I think you should look online for a pain management doctor that’s connected to the cannabis registry for your state. That’s my plan. 💕

  • Chesbro99


    At least in Maryland you have to go to a marijuana doctor. Just Google one in your area. It's just a simple phone call and there you go! Super easy actually. And so far none of my doctor have ever cared that I have it, but they like to know about it

  • Pickle


    The laws on medical marijuana are very specific to the state you live in. I would ask any of your doctors that you trust to refer you to a provider who can get you a medical card. Personally, medical marijuana has improved my quality of life drastically- I would highly recommend giving it a try!

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.