I recently moved across the country, and I need to get a new pelvic floor physical therapist in my new state! Unfortunately, all of my doctors from my old state are saying I need to get an obgyn in my new state to refer me for physical therapy over here? I don’t know how to get a referral without having them do an examination on me though, I am no where near ready for a speculum/internal exam by a random doctor. Any advice for how I go about getting a new doctor to give me a PT referral without an exam? Is that even possible?


View all

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.