which doctor should I visit for pelvis pain

Chronic Abdominal and Flank pain

Pelvic muscle wasting

Generalized pain

View all
  • YanyLaurel


    Find a physical therapist. Not a chiropractor, they will not help enough. Physical therapy has helped me the most by far. I saw a few other types of doctors but they didn't help with much. What type of pain is it?

    • YanyLaurel


      Also I'm really glad I get to help you because it took me about half a year before I finally found someone to help me. My gynecologist told me to find a chiropractor so I went to two before finding out he probably meant physical therapy. They are way more educated on how the body as a whole works, (and they're able to do the pops and cracks etc. too). If you DM me the city you live in I might be able to help you find someone?

  • MickShell


    If you have a uterus: OBGYN, they can refer you to a physical therapist if that's what is recommended! And PT has helped me SO much!

  • YanyLaurel


    I'll add PT has been life-changing for me too, you could look up "Fyzical" it's a company across the country that is good at what they do

  • Propolis


    To clarify…find a Pelvic Floor PT.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.