I'm pretty sure I have chronic fatigue syndrome (I mean I have every single box checked and have been living with fatigue for over a decade now but my parents ignored it) and need to see a specialist in Illinois. does anybody have recommendations?


Myalgic Encephalomyelitis

View all
  • Carrieanne


    I was diagnosed with CFS in 2010. It's gotten worse as I have aged. But my last primary care physician sent me to a pain specialist and she put me on low dose naltrexone. It works really well for CFS. Ask your doctor to send you to a pain specialist to get your condition looked at. I know how debilitating it is.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.