Is there a specialist i could see for my coniditions?

Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)

View all
  • shadownaga


    I see an autism-specialized therapist bi-weekly, and my psychiatrist maybe every other month for medication management for my autism. My primary doctor manages my mood stabilizers.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.