my idiopathic angioedema seems to be getting worse. is there a specific doctor I should see for help? does anyone have any tips? I am not on any medication for it. I just end up at urgent care or the er every time and it's getting expensive!

Angioneurotic Edema

View all

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.