My name here, for now, is Talwe, a name I gained in the military from an American Indian friend of mine. For many years I have suffered from chronic depression, to the point I am medicated and can't remember a time before depression. I call my depression days "soldier days" because I just have to soldier through them. I want to change this but don't see how. Has anyone else faced this?


View all

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.