I'm so sick of being in pain all the time. none of the medication I have gives me any relief

Chronic Pain

Chronic Generalized pain

View all
  • DustyDawn


    Im so very sorry. See if your insurance will cover seeing a pain specialist.

    • Tomster


      I have been to a pain specialist and all they suggest is spine nerve injections. I've done research on that and am totally against it.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.