i think i’ve started having incontinence issues, i don’t know what to do about it

Fibromyalgia (FM)

Ocular torticollis

View all
  • nugget625


    Only thing you can do is tell your doctor I guess. Hear their suggestions, rule out some things. And go from there 🤷‍♀️

  • Vonvon


    Before being diagnosed I had incontinence issues from child birth. I saw a uro- gyn , a urologist gynecologist. And had surgery done. Best thing I did.

  • Jamask17


    Hypopressives have helped me to some degree.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.