TKR 5 years ago. Internal scar tissue preventing my knee from bending. Orthopedic surgeon says nothing can be done. Should I see a sports medicine doctor?

Knee pain

View all
  • WinnieThePooh


    Definitely yes. And i think you should see a physical therapist too, to see if there’s any exercise you can do to get more flexibility to your joint.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.