are there medicines i should be taking it treatments/doctors i should see?


Injury to Nerves

View all
  • HeavenMyway


    Definitely go see rheumatoid, they'll most likely set you up with pain management, but they can also prescribe meds like gabapentin for nerve pain, you might have to do physical therapy, just depends

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.