is there a specialist I should see

Anxiety (Including GAD)

View all
  • Godsgirl8008


    If it is for anxiety that would be a psychiatrist you would want to see if you are looking for a specialist

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.