Is there a specialist I should see

Anxiety (Including GAD)

View all
  • Chesbro99


    For anxiety? A psychiatrist to get on meds. They do make a massive difference after you take a while to find the right ones. And a counselor to talk through what is causing the anxiety

  • _opaline_


    Psychiatrist & therapist

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.