How do you know if you have a yeast infection? And how do you go about treating it? Thank you.


View all
  • Emma40


    Hi! Depending on the exact location, it has a charachteristic look and feel but it takes an eye for it so I suggest seeing a doctor to take a look. (An ob-gyn if it's down there..)

  • Amayla


    I get an off feeling. Sometimes it feels like it's raw down there. I use Boric acid suppositories are a very effective for me. I use the brand Cora. You can go to their website or find it on Amazon.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.