is there any specialists I should be seeing? I like to think there's always a next best option to help my journey

Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)

View all
  • Sunshine_Sue


    If you can find a counselor that specializes in DID you will have great results with integrating your personalities. I have been integrated for 12 years. If you want more info please message me. I’ll try to answer them. Have a great day!☺️

    • KingVarrick


      that gives me a lot of hope tbh! I barely have ever thought about integrating. I've just been trying to understand it all these years

      • Sunshine_Sue


        I’m glad you have hope. I am so thankful that I don’t “lose” time. No one is confused by what I say or do anymore. I will pray that you can find a good therapist to help you. May I ask where you live? I live in Ephrata PA.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.