How do you find a rheumatologist? I’ve been to my primary care doctor, and a neurologist with my joint pain, but I can’t take it anymore.

Arthralgia, Arthropathy

View all
  • ArouraBorialice


    Ask your insurance if you can self refer, that might help

  • Annaalise


    Usually your GP should refer you

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.