Hey! Are you just diagnosed or have been for years but still need help? I'd suggest looking at the CARD (Center for Autism and Related Disorders) and see if they have anything to help you with! They are amazing! If you are in Michigan, there's a place called MRS (Michigan Rehabilitation Service) that will help you with jobs, getting ready for college, or just social skills. I use both and they help a lot. Also all autistic people (in the USA) can and should get SSI as autism is a disability (in the USA). I get 800 US dollars from SSI.

Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)

View all

โ˜ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.