hey guys! so i’ve been having a bit of what i believe is an hEDS flare up. i’ve subluxated (partially dislocated) my hips and shoulders multiple times in the span of just a couple of days. at this point it feels like i might’ve torn something in my right shoulder and i’m unsure if i should just wait to see what PT says, make a GP appointment, or go to an ER/Urgent Care. any ideas?

Hypermobility Syndromes

View all
  • UnluckyUnicorn


    I would make a GP appointment and if it’s too far out and you can afford to do so, go to urgent care. If something did tear it’s best to be seen sooner rather than later. Err on the side of caution

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.