Should I go to a gynecologist or is there a separate specialist?


View all
  • Jenna50


    A gynecologist should suffice, but maybe look for one that sees many patients with Adenomyosis, and not every community gynecologist gets to do this. Good luck and keep us posted!

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.