Is there a specialist I should see?

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)

View all
  • LukeAM


    You should be seeing a neurologist. One that specializes in MS.

  • realjacknj


    Yes, try to find yourself a neurologist that specializes in MS. Google search different doctors in your area. Go through the direct relist on your insurance providers website. Read reviews. Do the search of the doctor by name.

  • Pjoyy


    Neurologists that concentrates on MS. Drs hate MS because they can’t make patients better. I finally just got a great Dr after terrible experience with another one - luckily I liked her nurse practitioner. Before my recent new Dr I had arranged to go back to UW MS Center.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.