I'm having a hard time getting a doctor to listen to me that I have ehlers-danlos or something like it. They just keep waving it off as issues from my back injury... what should I do or who should I see to get a diagnosis? I honestly don't care at this point if it's not a diagnosis for ED, I just need some kind of diagnosis besides "it's just your back injury".

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)

Hypermobility Syndromes

Joint Stiffness

Clicking hip

View all

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.