I’ve had a few bouts with Pancreatitis within the past year. I’ve been told that I have a fatty liver. I’m having very uncomfortable abdominal pain and diarrhea. What do I do? I do not know how to eat or make the abdominal pain subside.

Abdominal Distention

Chronic Abdominal and Flank pain


View all
  • Micah


    You need to ask to be referred to a Hepatologist. That is a liver specialist. They know way more and can help you better than your regular doctor. It’s what I did.

  • deserae


    Also you may want to ask about an IBS specialist as well I have the abdominal pain and diarrhea as well and have been diagnosed with IBS..... I bought a probiotic OTC (dollar tree) and take 1 pill every day and found that it helps tremendously... Given it took about a week or two for it to start working but give it a shot

  • Micah


    Please start taking a probiotic. Prebiotics will help too.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.