Is there a specialist I should be seeing for my fibromyalgia? Have they come up with a test they can do to confirm that is what I have?

Fibromyalgia (FM)

View all
  • SpookyAsh


    A Rheumatologist. There is a blood test but it's extremely expensive and isn't conclusive.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.