Mizu

146d

I’m a 30 year old stay at home mom struggling with money and my art just isn’t helping me pay bills I can’t get no commissions… I’m 800 in debt I struggle with depression and anxiety unable to work and disability keeps denying me I’m so broken right now…

Depression

Anxiety (Including GAD)

Panic Disorder

View all
  • storybird

    146d

    I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope things work out for you soon.

  • Krystal

    146d

    Hi, I am so sorry to hear you are going through so much right now. I am also in the same boat right now. I’m a single mother and too sick to work but keep getting denied for disability benefits too. I make and sell jewelry but it is not even close to paying all the bills. I just wanted to let you know you are definitely not alone and if you ever need to chat you can reach out. Sending hugs and positive vibes your way. ❤️

  • FeelsBadMan

    146d

    open up a gofundme or patreon !!!!!! perhaps both for extra security

  • Heatherbee

    146d

    Have you found a disability lawyer? I've heard there's no upfront cost, they'll help you win your case, if you don't win you don't pay, and if you do win they're just paid a percent of the back pay (a one-time lump sum you get at the beginning based on what you should've gotten in the past, your monthly SS checks are 100% yours). I've heard they get up to 25% of the back pay, you get the other 75% and 100% of your monthly SS checks.

    • Mizu

      146d

      I’ll definitely look into that

  • Tink3rbelle

    146d

    I will put you in my prayers that a break will come to you.

  • busy_bee

    146d

    Do you have a source of steady income as a family?

  • Roperry2377

    146d

    Are you in an area that you could do some sort of delivery work, like door dash or Instacart or UberEATS? The pay can be quite good if you are willing/able to put in at least a couple of hours a day, and it can be relatively low stress, because most of the time you just walk into the place, pick up the food, drive to the person's house, leave the food on the porch, snap a photo in the app to show you indeed delivered it, and that's all the interaction with other people you get most days. I have really been enjoying it quite a bit for that very reason.

    • Placebo1228

      146d

      this is a good idea, I have high anxiety and depression, and when I got denied I started to do Gopuff. Still there now, just be sure to save out .25% of your check for yearly taxes.

  • Wesj75

    145d

    Sorry to hear. Try to get an attorney for the disability

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.