At this very moment I am experiencing pain in my chest after having a drink. I get this a lot and I am pretty sure I k own it’s from the ice cream I just had from DD. It’s like a weird reaction almost like an allergic reaction inside my chest. Like indigestion. And it burns this very moment. I usually try to rest it out but wondering if there is a quicker way to get rid of this annoying pain. It’s almost feels like gas bubbles in my chest. Damn tiger milk bubble tea that i drank. Any thoughts

Esophagitis-Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Chest pain

Laryngopharyngeal reflux

View all
  • Nicole92


    It could be acid reflux disease which is basically the medical term for chronic heartburn and you can take over the counter Prilosec. If that doesn't work go see a doctor because you don't want to take the chance of it being a stomach ulcer. You could of even swallowed the ice cream the wrong way and sometimes that can hurt and even for a while after.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.