hii, i’m 18, and
i’m not diagnosed with anything but i’m in immense pain when i wake up, i’m stiff all over, it’s hard to move, my arms and shoulders and neck and hips and just. all over hurt, and it’s hard to move a lot of the time. i even use a cane now, because it’s really hard to walk without my knees and back giving out.
i think i have rheumatoid arthritis but idk how to go about getting diagnosed and getting help.

Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)


Abdominal Distention

Generalized pain

Chronic Pain

View all
  • LaurElizabeth


    I would start by either talking to your PCP or looking for a rheumatologist to go see. Rheumatologists can do testing for RA and see if you have anything going on with your immune system. If you need you can always message me if you have any questions. I’m sry that you are having a hard time with pain it is a very debilitating thing to go through but you are not alone.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.