Other than meds, are there other treatments that might help me? Bad depression now and anxiety. Very sensitive person. In a bad relationship.

Anxiety (Including GAD)


View all
  • NickGobes75


    I’d try for therapy. They can really help you. Also, I’m not sure about the details of your relationship (and obviously if you don’t feel safe, please stay safe and only share what you can) but there is also a National domestic abuse hotline: 800-799-7233 and you can text START to 88788. There is also always 911, too. (Wherever you are I’m sure there are similar numbers-I don’t know if this app is international - I forget). I hope this helps!!!

  • Kandykorn


    I'm in therapy right now, but I think I need to get another therapist. As for the relationship, I need to get out. I know he is causing a lot of my problems. Thank you for the advice and reaching out to me 😊❤️.

  • Wildcat



☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.