is there a type of specialist I should see other than a psychiatrist and how can I tell if it's getting worse

Attention-Deficit Disorder

View all
  • Phasers


    The prognosis of ADHD usually shows as adulthood has more complexities. You could benefit from doing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with a therapist, and/or see a psychologist for another evaluation. You can also use the World Health Organization’s ADHD Self Report Scale, if you want to do a self assessment.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.