Im having really bad musculoskeletal pain. it's been abnormally bad for about two weeks. This is the worst it's been and I can't even move. I can't start physical therapy until the summer, and the appointment with my specialist is in May. I don't know what to do, it hurts so badly. All urgent cares are closed, I'm not sure if I should rough it out and wait until morning. Or go to the hospital because I feel like something is wrong. IDK what the hospital would even do for something like this.

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)

View all
  • Cassiopeiaa


    I have a very high pain tolerance but this is even a bit much for me.

  • LaurenRomero


    If you are hurting that bad it’s best to be safe than sorry. I would go get checked out

  • Delirium


    I had something similar recently and I tried to tough it out but couldn't. It turned out to be a horrible muscle spasm. They prescribed a muscle relaxer which helped so much. If you go to the hospital they can give you pain medication at least.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.