is there a specialist i should see

Disorders of skin pigmentation

View all
  • Rooh3499


    See a dermatologist and they can guide you to narroband therapy or other useful resources

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.