does anxiety and stress causes you to have physical problem then you go to the doctor and find out nothing is wrong with you.


Chronic Generalized pain

View all
  • MiMiof2GREATNephews


    Are you dealing with chronic pain? You may have fibromyalga. I do and it is because of trauma I went through as a child. I have anxiety and depression is real bad during a flare. You would need to see a rheumatologist to get a proper diagnosis for pain. The Dr. will do a ton of bloodwork...if everything's negative then she will do a pressure points test by touching you in I think 18 places...if you hurt in 11 or more then it is fibromyalga. Good luck to you and know you are not alone!

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.