Its been 3 years since I have worked. I havs racked up enough child support to make it a felony. other than that, I have no record. I finally decided Ive had enough of these 4 walls. I have a long way to go. A lot of hard work to put in, but Im tired of hearing my childrens voices over the telephone. 2,200 miles is a long way. thanks for reading. just needed to get it out. Everyone understands, but dont know how to help. Lol

Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)

Bipolar Disorder

Trazodone • Type: Oral


Anxiety (Including GAD)

View all
  • FreeSeeker


    I can tell you love your kids, many blessings to your journey. 🙏

    • FTW


      Thank you

      • FreeSeeker


        when my ex wife took my kids across the state, I was so devastated, I decomposed, got self destructive with alcohol and lost my good job because of it. Then I couldn't provide, making things even worse. But, with dedication, I am back in their lives and live close by. Never give up. Bless.

  • Tofu14


    Child support is income based. If you are not working you can get it reduced.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.