is there a specialist in should see


Anxiety (Including GAD)

View all
  • D3stiny


    What are your symptoms?

  • Water_Duck


    If it’s for anxiety and depression, I would start with your primary care doctor. They may refer you to a psychiatrist, who is more specialized and can prescribe medicine. A counselor can also be helpful to learn techniques and just to have someone to talk to.

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.