is there a specialist i should see?

Overweight & Obesity

View all
  • Sebby


    You can look into Biatric surgery. My Dr suggested it to me. So that's what I plan to do

  • Chesbro99


    Depends on why you eat and why your body is holding onto it. That depends if you see a doctor or a therapist or nutritionist

  • Alberto


    Hey, it’s very recommended to see a nutritionist. If you suffer from unbalanced diabetes you may also see an endocrinologist

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.