My Endocrinologist wants to do exploratory surgery on me for my para thyroid because of my high calcium results. I’m 74 years old and donor want to have it what’s your suggestion



View all

☝ This content is generated by our users and it is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult with your physician before making any medical decision

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.